Okay, first set of adoptables I've made. I stole #6 because my mom liked it a lot, sorry about that.
1. Draw a picture of the wolf. It must be a full body. You can make it a ref if you want. If you insist, you can use lineart (although I prefer a picture drawn by you). Once you draw the pic, it's yours.
2. Please fill this out
3. Comment if you want me to hold one for you. I can hold it for you for 7 days. If it doesn't get to me by the end of those 7 days, I will take your name off.
4. You can change the design slightly, like eye color or stuff like that, but don't change it too much or it can't really be considered an adoptable, now can it?. You can also change the species if you desire.
5. You can adopt up to 2 from each set, but the same rules apply to both wolves.
6. Btw, first come first serve, but if you want you can call dibs on the next set
Personality: Former thief, now an athority figure and tries to help her mate with his thieving habit
Age:13 (human years)
Personality: outgoing, not afraid to speak her mind but is rather shy at times.
Personality: Calm and quiet; prefers to be alone; strong fighter; fastest runner in clan; will fight if pushed too far
Personality: Is quiet and patient, but can be wild and aggressive at times in anyone crosses her the wrong way.
Personality: Very dramatic, loves to make a scene. Very photogenic too, poses for any camera. She'll do anything for drama in her life.
Personality: Silent, sweet and shy
Personality: has alot of tricks up his paws, very outgoing, hungry almost all time, and loves halloween